LARRY R. WALLACE CRM, CPP
Larry has over 50 years of experience in the agriculture and food processing sectors, 25 of which have been in risk & security management and food defense. He has held senior management positions with multi-national food processors, and is the senior security advisor at AFX Ltd.
Larry’s credentials and designations include:
- Canadian Risk Management Diploma (CRM) from the University of Toronto.
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and board certified in Security Management, from the Professional Certification Board of ASIS International.
- Factory Mutual Engineering Certificate of Professional Achievement in Property Loss.
- Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (holds Level 1 CPTED certification).
- Member of ASIS International and active in Chapter 241 South West Ontario (past Chair).
- Operations Manager for Barber-Collins Security Services Ltd., Waterloo, Ontario.
- Developed and delivered workshops on Security and Food Defense throughout North America.
- Is one of only 5 Canadians to be certified in Risk Assessment Methodology for Critical Infrastructure (RAM-CI)
Larry is on the Program Advisory Committee for the Law and Security Program at Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning. As a part-time Professor (retired) at Conestoga, he taught courses on Risk Management, Security Audits, and Security Systems Design. He also held Security and Career Preparation seminars and sessions on Writing Policy and Procedures for Advanced Security Studies.